This is a wonderful retreat experience for those seeking an R&R (rest and relaxation) holiday which has the edge of health benefits and is in a beautiful nature setting. By taking you directly into some right-brain experiences, the analytic problem-solving brain is soothed and given a holiday as well, and in this state our being absorbs the nurturing on offer. You go home feeling the frown-lines changed into smiles. If you are unsure which retreat to book or have never retreated before, this is a great place to start, as you can add additional therapies to this basic well-being programme on a pay as you go basis.
The basic Health Balancing Retreat includes the following:
• Accommodation in a very comfortable, private, garden-entrance, en-suite room
• Three delicious plant-based meals per day including green juice at breakfast
• An intake assessment session with kinesiologist and counselling psychologist Ange Craig.
• A nutritional assessment
• Daily massage, emotional freedom technique or reiki (alternating treatments)
• An aroma-steam
• Guided mountain walks
• A mandala session
• A way forward consultation on departure day
R3390.50 per day incl. VAT and including accommodation and therapies listed above:
Natural remedies to clear subclinical health syndromes are to each individual’s private account.